Achieve more locally through long-term collaboration
Working with Clear Futures in a long-term strategic partnership is a key way for public sector bodies to deliver sustainable buildings, infrastructure and services – effectively and faster.
We’re a trusted partner for:
Move forward with the support you need, from front end to delivery
Gain a diverse skillset to complement your inhouse capabilities – built environment industry experts, in-depth knowledge of the public sector and best practice processes. And full understanding of the scale and complexity of the challenges ahead including capital programme delivery, driving local economic growth, decarbonisation and estate rationalisation. We look at the outcomes you want to achieve, hone in on local factors that can influence success, then develop solutions and action plans that support an economy where people, places and the environment matter.
Find out how a strategic partnership between Bolton Council and Clear Futures is delivering more of what matters locally.
Get real choice and flexibility
You’ll have the option to choose the contract type and work with Clear Futures on projects where and when you most need our support. And because delivery is not exclusive to our strategic partners, you can select best-fit partners from a diverse, pre-procured supply chain including local and national businesses.
Advance towards your sustainability goals
We work in alignment with your decarbonisation and sustainability goals. Across projects and existing assets and services we’ll identify opportunities to drive low and zero carbon activities, stimulate the local economy and jobs, and advance towards a healthier, more prosperous future for everyone.
There’s no quick win process for town centre regeneration. So how does Clear Futures help the public sector accelerate long-term change?
Six key benefits when you partner with Clear Futures:
- Solutions-driven to achieve immediate and long-term plans
- OJEU compliant – no need for further procurement.
- Strategic pipeline planning and delivery, bringing projects to market when they’re needed rather than when capacity allows.
- Multiple routes for delivery including services, capital build, development and market funded.
- Tried and tested project development processes, giving certainty across the project cycle.
- Focused KPIs to drive performance and improvement.
- A resilient local and national supply chain with the proven ability to deliver
- Competitive supply chain partners – and not exclusive to the strategic delivery partners – AECOM and Robertson.
- Speedy access to supply chain partners who have proven their ability to deliver.
- Access specialist expertise for a range of alternative projects.
- Flexibility to use a preferred supplier with the ability to novate existing team, e.g. design.
- Firm focus on maximising value and pipeline momentum
- Out-turn costs and completion dates aligned, and projects delivered with no disputes and zero or minimal defects.
- Fee structure supports a blended pipeline of project types and sizes, so important but marginal projects can be brought forward.
- Fee income used to reinvest in developing new projects.
- Best value with thorough benchmarking and competitive open-book market testing of projects and services.
- Live supply chain pools ensure ongoing competition and choice.
- Effective governance and collaboration that ensures robust project delivery
- Tried and tested project delivery toolkit.
- Comprehensive 2-stage project approval process.
- Cost certainty and VFM assessment.
- Transparent and competitive fee structure.
- Standardised development agreement based on contract type, e.g. JCT or NEC.
- Project control via integrated management system.
- Real-world advice and decision support for major projects
- Advisory services through Clear Futures and a diverse, expert supply chain.
- Business case development aligned to HM Treasury 5 Case Model.
- Comprehensive analysis of long-term financial impact of investment.
- Options for creating a council-owned ‘investment and growth’ account.
- Service transformation to deliver better outcomes for communities.
- Create a concrete platform for project delivery.
- Local spend, opportunities and growth – with KPIs aligned to your goals
- Local supply chain to deliver works and services.
- Drive training and employment opportunities through supply chain.
- Key performance indicators include VFM, sustainability, community engagement, partnering, training, quality and health and safety.
- Potential to create a locally branded Clear Futures delivery entity to take multiple projects forward.