Public sector procurement: direct engagement
Be sure of successful outcomes. From the start.
Engage directly with global infrastructure consulting firm AECOM, and UK-wide construction, infrastructure and services business Robertson to deliver your project or service with confidence and speed. We bring experience that crosses sectors and industries, robust governance and processes, and the supply chain capability to deliver. That enables you to get your project off the ground quickly and efficiently. And be sure of achieving best value, quality, and an impact on your sustainability agenda.
Five key routes to unlock built environment projects and services into delivery:
Add a class-leading, global consultancy to your resource.
Our strategic partner AECOM provides multi-disciplined, value-adding insight to solve your built environment challenges. With a network of offices across the UK, you’ll be supported through local and regional perspective, UK-wide resources and global expertise.
From preliminary scoping studies to detailed designs and existing asset reviews – we help you cut through the issues holding back progress. With every next step you’ll be confident of moving towards achievable project delivery and long-lasting outcomes.
Our capabilities span:
- Transportation and planning
- Highways and infrastructure
- Coastal and marine
- Blue Light
Build faster. And smarter.
Omit the guesswork and progress with confidence. We bring capabilities that cover the whole spectrum of needs – from risk management and buildability advice to design and build and post occupancy support – helping you successfully deliver construction projects of any value, scale or complexity.
- Value for money.
- Community wealth building opportunities.
- Alignment with the Construction Playbook, Value Toolkit and the Project Initiation and Contracts Handbook.
- Net zero recovery expertise.
- Digital construction options.
- Operational efficiency through a whole life performance approach.
- Local supply chain opportunities and development.
- Local training and employment.
Less risk. More efficiency. Better user experience.
Ensure business continuity and keep buildings energy and cost efficient, compliant and people-safe. Delivered through Robertson, you’ll engage with a facilities management team that’s been delivering hard and soft FM services for single facilities, campuses and multi-sites for over two decades.
The team maintains over 5,500 buildings, brings an outstanding record in Health & Safety, and extensive regulatory and legislative knowledge. Developing management strategies and customised services, they’ll help you achieve long-term value and operational excellence.
- Early engagement and clear milestones to define a value for money solution, including independent cost verification.
- Risk-free ‘Milestone One’ process, where customer requirements and feasibility are fully explored at zero cost before progressing.
- Full diligence package, OJEU compliant and aligned to customer governance requirements.
- Commitment to social value objectives, including local employment and SME development.
- Robust operational checks to ensure compliance and responsive continuous improvement throughout the contract.
Decarbonisation and energy
Reach your net zero targets.
With an understanding of the biggest contributors to your carbon footprint, current emissions targets and your overall environmental and sustainability ambitions, we help you progress key optimisation works, and develop funding routes and a strategic roadmap to achieve your net zero targets.
- Energy and carbon strategy
- Energy audit and benchmarking
- Energy management service
- Decarbonisation projects
- Estate optimisation
- Strategic office rationalisation
- Retrofit and refurbishment projects
- Programme and supply chain management
- Energy performance contracts
Place-led town centre regeneration for local authorities
Town centres. Reimagined and revitalised.
Changing patterns of activity, lack of connectivity, climate change and post-pandemic recovery – the challenges facing the public sector are immense and need more than a generic approach to secure the vitality of your town centre.
We work with key stakeholders to define what regeneration means in your community. Then through place-led development, and prioritising local problems and aspirations, we build targets and projects around what matters to your residents, business communities, visitors and potential investors.